Kamis, 26 Juli 2007

DON’T LET ME GO
By. Dewi

Living alone
But never alonely
Sitting on my foot
To finding YOU behind
ALHAMDULLILAH

Full of perspire
Without YOUR mercy
It would be very tired and useless
Only YOU trough on my mind
I don’t want to forget and lose it
Never….!
SUBHANALLAH

Keep me always ……..
On YOUR hand
Please close and closer
Give me YOUR help and protection
To be a nice and a wise person
Being love and loved one
Then be YOURS
Only YOURS
LA ILLA HA ILLALLAH

Miss YOUR bless
Miss YOUR Kindness
Hoping YOUR Mercy
Hold me so long and don’t let me go
ALLAHU AKBAR

4 komentar:

penakayu mengatakan...

life must go on :-)

Rama-Rama Cinta mengatakan...

beautiful..mashaAllah

DEWI'S GELIAT PENA mengatakan...

life must go on and could be useless without HIS mercy Masyaallah... thank you for unity lover...

my xpdc is ours mengatakan...

bila nanti senjataku di pena
para pencalar akan kamikaze...
para pencalak akan terbungkam...
para seniman akan beringas....
apakan akan ada yang bersamaku????